NDMS Registration Refund Policy
Regular Season Registration Fees
· All refund requests must be received in writing and given to the President for consideration/approval by the NDMS executive
· No refund request will be considered after November 30th of the current registration year.
· All refunds are subject to $150.00 administrative fee
· All refunds requested due to medical, relocation(proof required) or personal purposes must be made in writing to the attention of the President for approval by the NDMS Executive. Each request will be considered on a case by case basis. Refunds will not exceed 50% of registration fees paid/due
Refund Request for first Year IP
· Full refund of registration less $50.00 admin fee - Provided request is made in writing prior to December 1 of the current registration year.
Refund Requested in writing prior to the start of REP TEAM TRYOUTS:
· Full refund of registration paid less $50.00 admin fee
Refund Requested in writing prior to the start of season or after Rep team has been selected is indicated in our constitution as follows:
ARTICLE XV- TRYOUTS
d. Any player who is registered to tryout and withdraws before the commencement of the season or after the Rep team has been selected shall receive their registration back minus an administration fee of $150.00. If injuries are a factor in the decision to withdraw the executive will consider this on a case by case basis.
Written requests to be forwarded to NDMS President Ryan Post at [email protected]