Some helpful tips prior to entry of the facility
The Proof of Vaccine is a Government mandated announcement and all facilities are under the same direction. To be clear this is not just a Township of Asphodel-Norwood rule.
Some helpful tips for the Vaccination Policies:
The following individuals will have to show proof of vaccination in order to enter the facility and the renter is responsible for checking this along with the screening process and contact tracing process.
o All coaches, volunteers & officials 18 years of age & older
o All participants 18 years of age & older (Come November 1st if you play in the OMHA and are 12-18 years of age you will have to show proof)
o All spectators 12 years of age & older
Accepted pieces of ID
• Birth certificate
• Citizenship card
• Driver’s licence
• Government (Ontario or other) issued identification card, including health card
• Indian Status Card /Indigenous Membership Card
• Permanent Resident card
If you do not meet the requirements to be able to enter the facility:
- The Coaching staff is there to assist with skates and are supervising the players in the dressing rooms/areas and on the ice. Parents/Guardian should communicate their absence and make arrangements with the coaches ahead of their scheduled ice time.
- A couple of parents who meet the requirement to enter the facility can assist with skates and helmets as well. Each team can have up t 4 parents enter early with coaches/players to assist
- You could have another players spectator that meets the requirement to enter the facility supervise your child.
- You could have a relative, sibling, aunt/uncle, grandma/grandpa who meets the requirement to enter the facility go in with your child.
Lead Hand – Parks, Recreation & Facilities
Township of Asphodel-Norwood
88 Alma St.,
P: 705-639-2342 C: 705-761-0299
E: [email protected] Please note my new e-mail address