Asphodel Norwood Community Center Safety Plan
- Entry to the arena will be 15 minutes before for players and team staff.
- Entry for spectators will be 5 minute prior
- All on ice participants must enter fully dressed and wearing a mask with the exception of skates, helmets, gloves and sticks can be brought in.Dressing rooms are for putting on skates , helmets and gloves only at this time. It is encouraged that players wear their skates and use skate guards.
- Please bring your own WELL MARKED water bottle
- 2 adult/guardian per player (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Use hand sanitizer provided upon entry
- Masks are to be worn and please respect social distancing of 2m
- Please complete ONLINE SCREENING 2-6 hours before entry - can be found on our website - for now when you complete a copy will be sent to your email which you will show upon entry that it is complete.
- If you have any COVID symptoms entry will be denied
- Spectators will only be in the Cold part - so please dress accordingly, no in and out privileges
- No outside food or drinks
- Please adhere to all directional signage while in the facility
- Absolutely NO outside food
OMHA distributed an announcement today confirming The OMHA Vaccination POLICY will stay in effect meaning all players 12+ must be fully vaccinated on or before October 31, 2021 to participate in OMHA sanctioned activities.
* Full document can be viewed here: OMHA VACCINATION POLICY PLEASE READ for all information.
Asphodel Norwood Community Centre also released documentation today supporting the Provincial order that As of Sept 22, ALL COACHES,STAFF, REFEREES, SPECTATORS 12+ must show that they have been fully vaccinated to enter the Norwood arena
-Vaccine verification starts Sept 22 for all coaches, staff, referees, spectators 12+. Proof of vaccination along with ID will be required - A NDMS representative will be checking upon entry. Please have it ready in hand.
Acceptable Documentation Acceptable documents serving as evidence of COVID-19 vaccination include:
• A digital or physical Dose Administration Receipt.
• Medical records signed by a licensed health care provider indicating vaccine name and date(s) of administration.
• Government verification/language (e.g. Government issued vaccine passport or card)
If families are reconsidering their decision to play we would ask that you let us know. If the decision is made ahead of any participation of on ice activities a refund will be in full. However once the player has skated there is an administration fee applied to any refund.
Please see our refund policy below for more details
NDMS Registration Refund Policy
Regular Season Registration Fees
· All refund requests must be received in writing and given to the President for consideration/approval by the NDMS executive
· No refund request will be considered after November 30th of the current registration year.
· All refunds are subject to $150.00 administrative fee
· All refunds requested due to medical, relocation(proof required) or personal purposes must be made in writing to the attention of the President for approval by the NDMS Executive. Each request will be considered on a case by case basis. Refunds will not exceed 50% of registration fees paid/due
Refund Request for first Year IP
· Full refund of registration less $50.00 admin fee - Provided request is made in writing prior to December 1 of the current registration year.
Refund Requested in writing prior to the start of REP TEAM TRYOUTS:
· Full refund of registration less $50.00 admin fee
Refund Requested in writing prior to the start of season or after Rep team has been selected is indicated in our constitution as follows:
ARTICLE XV- TRYOUTS
d. Any player who is registered to tryout and withdraws before the commencement of the season or after the Rep team has been selected shall receive their registration back minus an administration fee of $150.00. If injuries are a factor in the decision to withdraw the executive will consider this on a case by case basis.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime.